Testes - Ayurvedic Medicines & Remedies

How to control varicocele mild pain ?

asked by 352 on 8 September 2013 19:32
Dr. I was 20 i had varicocele grade-2 on left testis since 2 years but there is no pain upto before 2 months,i consulted a doctor.he suggested me to take KANCHANNAR GUGGULU twice a day of 2 tablets.but now after 2 months i was feeling a little mild pain in the left testis.what i have to do.give me suggestions regarding A)control of mild pain B)can i ejaculate once in a week ? C)if possible can... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Testes, Varicocele
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, As you know varicocele is enlargement of vein within scrotum.Kanchanara guggulu is an excellent remedy for vericocele. Here are the answers to your questions A) Control of pain can be done with Yoga raja guggulu . However allopathic medicines shall be taken after prior consultation.Wearing loose underwear will give relief to pain B)Excessive masturbation is a prominant factor for.. Read more

Andkosh me dard

asked by sahil 01430 on 21 July 2013 0:21
meri age m24 hai aur mai sadi suda hu meri abh hal hi me sadi hui hai, mere andkosh me din me dard hata hai aur su samay mere dono andkosh ki nashe mful jati hai jisse mujhe bahut dard hota hai plz mujhe ilaz batay kyonki mai operation nahi karvan chata hu, aur is marz ka nam kya hai aur iske medicene kahan pr milenge kyonki mai pahli bar ilaz karan chahta hu ye samsya takreeban meri sadi se pahle... Read More
4 replies  -  Related Tags: Testes, Andkosh
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, It seems you are having painful testes. In this case a detailed examination is very much important followed by investigations such as USG and biopsy.Only after this can a definitive diagnosis be made. It could be any such as epidydymitis, fourneirs gangrene, hydrocele, inguinal hernia or even varicocele.Here urinalysis, pyuria and bacterurea should be checked.A detailed sexual history too is.. Read more


asked by abhinav on 5 July 2013 19:13
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Testes, Right, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, From the above description this could be a case of Hydrocele. Hydrocele is a condition in which the sac around testis is filled with fluid.It can happen due to several causes such as stress, sexual abuse and overactivity,diseases like tuberculosis, gonorhoeal infection and so on.Here i suggest you certain medcines and home remedies which can calm down your situation Mix powder of Terminalia.. Read more

Aando me pain

asked by abhinav on 5 July 2013 19:06
dear sir,.. mera right aand left aand k mukabale thoda upar ko utha rhta hai,. halka halka pain b rehta hai. pta nahi ye swelling hai ya koi gaanth.. right aand me upar ki taraf pain hota hai.. 2 saal pehle aand fool gaye the lekin 15 din me thik b ho gye the ab dobara se right aand me peoblem a rahi hai... ek desi doctor ko dikhaya toh usne kesu ke phool ka lep bataya hai aur desi dawai b di..... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Testes, Pain, Right, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, In your case a detailed examination and investigation such as USG or biospy would be needed to reach to a definite diagnosi. When do you find the pain reaching maximum and when do you find it disappear? Assuming this to be a case of hydrocele, solution persists in ayurveda.Hydrocele is fluid accumulated in the sac around testicle.This can happen due to several conditions as wrong dietery.. Read more

Acne on testis like pimples filled with hard lipid like

asked by nivedi on 19 January 2013 21:52
i have small pimples like acne on testis before few years few time discharge like pus but filled with like acne plz give me effective advise or treatment what i do thank... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear YOU Have been having this problem for long time now, We would strongly suggest to seek an advice from a Surgeon/Urologist as this case needs Physical examination and establish a Diagnosis Then after getting it examined you may write back to us to see if we may able to suggest you some natural remedies But in the mean while you may apply [Dashang lepa] on the affected areabest of.. Read more

Facing testis problem

asked by archie on 27 October 2012 17:43
namste babaji babaji mere testis mein thodi problem voh yeh ki unmein paani bhar gya hai jisse ki voh bade ho gye hain.. isliye pls mujhe iska jaldi se jaldi koi upaye... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hydrocele, Testes, Testis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Your presenting problem refers to hydrocele which you need to check with doctor for proper diagnosis. You may rule out certain bacterial or viral infections or any kind of trauma can cause this kind of swelling in the scrotum. So you can do the following procedure. You can apply an ice pack on your scrotum. Dont apply directly to the skin.ice should be wrapped in a cloth and then to the.. Read more

Testicle infection

asked by praveen313 on 23 April 2012 8:49
Sir, i have slight pain or may be discomfort in my right testicle.All possible causes match Epididymitis. Please suggest me ayurvedic medicines for overcoming infection. Thanking... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As you are suffering from epididymitis problem with testicular pain where you need to have special attention regarding your complaint. There are many possible causes for the same testicular pain which has to be ruled out. If you have any past history of trauma or injury, there may be chances of getting the infection. At the same time, if you are working in hot temperatures, or long standing.. Read more

Azoospermia Problem : Treatment request( Please Reply)

asked by rbrs on 1 June 2011 22:04
Dear Doctor, Age 31 yrs/Weight-65 kgs/Height-164cms. I am suffering from azoospermia... nill count, married 3 years ago, now aged 31 years, 1 year back undergone semen analysis test and found that i have azoospermia .Undergone scrotal doppler test, harmone test,testicular ultrasound scanning and reports says: right testis size (vol 2.3cc) and left one ( 1.9 cc) . Serum FSH -21.2 mIU/ml ... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Raj Please don't get anxious so much , as its not good for the reproductive system which is already not functioning well Although its a difficult problem to treat, but i have seen a Ayurvedic Physician has opened a dedicated hospital to this only,Dr.Ram DAS Avhad ,KOPARGAON. You can track him on web and give them a call . They do specific treatment in Panchkarma , we may achieve desired.. Read more

I have one small testes

asked by Vanity on 13 May 2011 11:37
Dear Sir, I need information on i have one small testes ?, I would be thankful to... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Testes

Baba ramdev testis pain cure

asked by Alden on 6 May 2011 17:17
Hi, advice is required on baba ramdev testis pain cure ?, God bless... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Arindham):- Namaste ! In case of pain in the testis there can be so many cause It can be due to some infection or inflammation, due to hydrocele, inguinal hernia, complication of some disease like Mumps and so onSo what i would recommend you is to consult a near by physician personally and get your self examinedOnce the diagnose is there then we can treat the condition easily even with ayurvedic.. Read more

Yoga to improve the testis size

asked by Liama on 6 March 2011 11:00
I require information on yoga to improve the testis... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Testes, Yoga
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- Wearing under pant is very important, I think this is the only reason for bigger testicles. Just wear.. Read more

Best ayurvedic remedy for thin semen and loose testes

asked by Tory on 5 March 2011 11:20
Please give advice on best ayurvedic remedy for thin semen and loose testes ?, thanks! very... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Tory Liquidish Semen may be due to some medical condition if not lack of strength. You need to go for Semen Analysis .It will help us know about the problem better. In the mean while we are suggesting some things: Diet: Keep Almonds in earthen pot for night ,then take it in morning ,Bananas , Anjeer etc. are good for you Some Medicine :Shilapravang Special ,Addyzoa Capsules for Male.. Read more

Bilateral testis pain

asked by Rahul1234 on 4 November 2010 11:10
Hi sir, I am 27 years old and still virgin suffering from chronic testis pain (pain mainly in epididymitis)since last 4 years due to which I undergo through varicocele surgery 3 years back but after that pain increased. All of reports are clear.I have taken treatment of many urologist,andrologist also tried alopathic , ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines but nothing help me. Now I... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Due to various health reasons, there may be pain in testes bilaterally or unilaterally. Etiology may be differing from person to person. Even physical trauma, or excessive manipulating of penis while masturbating may lead to testicular pain. In few cases, there may be testicular pain who always wear tight fitted trousers and jeans material, and those who work for long standing hours There.. Read more

Left testis pain

asked by tyagi83 on 16 August 2010 11:57
Dear Sir, I am 28 year old male. I have left testis pain. It is not regular but it suddenly starts for 3 to 4 days and after that normal for some days and again start. Please suggest what should I do? Please help... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, There may be many reasons for testicular pain. If you have any kind of pressure or due to trauma, this may lead to sudden shooting pain as there is testis is very sensitive organ resulting neurological-related problemIf there is any past history of trauma, excess manipulation of penis or testis, or if you have excess gastric related complaints and flatulence, you may suffer from testicular.. Read more

Yoga asanas for testis pain relief

asked by ansari on 4 August 2010 20:22
namaskar swamy ji i have got the pain in testis from long back and i get scaning there was nothing found even then urologists given some anti biatics but no use please suggest me by way of your treatment.... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Testicular pain is due to many reasons. Mainly there will be neurological-related problem. If there is any past history of trauma, excess manipulation of penis or testis, any pressure effects, or even those who are suffering from long term flatulence After ruling out proper cause, one can have proper line of treatment With the help of Indian medicines, such as ayurveda, and other system of.. Read more

Itches on testes

asked by Atulkumar on 12 January 2010 8:29
Iam 20yrs old i have red spots on my testes and penis which itch a lot applied creams but no relief . I really need... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ravinder):- Red spots and rashes on penis ans testis can be due to fungal infection or herpes etc. We recommend you to get a complete physical examination done for correct diagnosis of the problem. Ayurveda has several medicines for blood purification and elimination of microbial infestation. You need to make a complete course of all these medicines for permanent relief of your itching and rashes. We recommend.. Read more

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.