Oligospermia - Ayurvedic Medicines & Remedies

Seeking treatment for oligospermia

asked by Cmishra on 20 December 2012 19:39
Sir, I am 30years old after two years of my marriage still without a child. After a long investigation process of 4 months came to know my sperm count is lesser than 1million/ml with slow mortility but the shape of the sperm are ok i.e only 10% defective.while my TSH,LH,Keyrotyping are normal. No verico cell is found in testicular scanning.Now doctor advising me for IVF/ICSI treatment.My spouse is... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Geetika):- Oligospermia is a cause of female infertility.It can be caused due to stress,strained relationship,obesity,wearing tightunderpants,bathing with too much hot water,smoking and alcohal,heat has detrimental effect on production of sperms.For increasing sperm count you can take Ashwagandha churna,shatavar churna and Musli churna mixed together with milk.YOu can take Yovanamrit vati and Shilajit sat with.. Read more



Nil Sperm Count

asked by sanjit1969 on 23 December 2011 22:45
First time count checked as 9 million, after that Doctor advised for vericocele operation and that was resulted low count. IVF done twice, no result once again. Left testis is bigger and right one is too small. After 2 years it finds count as nil, we have no kids , please help us if it possible to increase sperm... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Oligospermia, Sperm
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As you have varicocele and low sperm count. There are many causes for nil-sperm count and varicocele is also a prime cause for the low sperm count and there is nothing to worry about size of testis. Depending up on the grades of varicocele, there may be surgery or without surgery also one can rectify some errors. Usually, Grade I varicocele does not hamper spermatogenesis, however, there.. Read more

Ramdev baba medicines for oligospermia

asked by Alden on 23 June 2011 14:50
Hi Sir, I need advice on ramdev baba medicines for oligospermia ?, I would be thankful to... Read More

OLIGOZOOSPERMIA ayurvedic medicine

asked by gajendra s on 14 July 2010 18:00
BABA RAMDEV JI HELP ME AND SEND SOLUATION OF OLIGOZOOSPERMIA { SIR ACCORDING TO DOCTOR OPINION TESTICULAR U.S.G MILD VARICOCOELE RIGHT TESTICULAR SIDE MODERATE VARICOCOELE LEFT SIDE } SEMEN ANALYSIS:- (1) RAPID LINEAR PROGRESSIVE 20% (2) SLUGGISH LINEAR PROGRESSIVE 10% (1)+(2) TOTAL FOWARD PROGRESSIVE 30% (4) NON PROGRESSIVE 10% (5) NON MOTILE [ DEAD] 60% PLEASE SUGGEST ME WIA E MAIL AND GIVE... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Oligospermia
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Oligozoospermia in you may be due varicocele as per examination. Other factors like external and internal factors such as any kind of trauma, hereditary factors, and inadequate nutrition are main factors. Even hot temperatures may also suffer from these complaints In your case, in order to increase motility and in order to increase sperm count, with the help of ayurvedic medicines etc are.. Read more
Hamdard labub kabir
It helps to give strength to brain, nerves and the muscles of the male sex organ. Improves vigour an..
Sanda Oil
Sanda Oil helps to generate heat in organ and helps to pump more blood in the shaft which gives hard..
Hypower Musli capsules
Hypower Musli Capsule is a Male Sex Power Booster and is not only used for improving sexual energy b..
Japani oil
Japani oil for men is used to improve and stimulate libido and increase vigor..




Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.