Ayurvedic Medicines For Hydrocele - Ayurvedic Medicines & Remedies

Hydrocele and little pain in left testicle

asked by pankajkrishn on 21 August 2013 17:59
Dear Sir / Madam I am facing problem with mild hydrocele in left side and little pain and dis comfort in left testical. Kindly advise me the medicine and... Read More
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- Hi Thanks for your query. Hydrocele is accumulation of serous fliud in the scrotum. It is usually caused due to infections, injury or the strain in lifting heavy things.After checking and if the pain and size are not troubling you can takeHydrocele Ayurvedic medicines for a month and follow up. Eat healthy food with lot of fruits and vegetables. Avoid constipation.You can use castor oil- 5ml twice in.. Read more

Ayurvedic treatment of hydrocele

asked by mdali on 28 May 2013 22:19
sir I am 37 yrs old unmarried male suffering from hydrocele of rightside from the age of 10 so Kindly advice medicine of patanjali so that without operation it will be curred. Prevously in my childhood local Aurvedic treatment was done by my parents but latter it was unsolved. please advice me. thanks to... Read More
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- as per your problem you should go for dasang lep along with that hydrocele ayurvedic medicines along with that make sure that you should not take loose undergarments your under clothes should be tight of lower part as it will help you to make your part stable , that is very necessary with regards dr.. Read more

Hydrocele problem

asked by rahul44 on 22 February 2013 15:53
sir,i m suffring from left hydrocele from 6 years.i m 22 years old.par abhi kucch 20 dino se right testis me bhi halka dard hua .aur wo bhi halka bara lag raha hai.mera left testis ka size normal testis ka double hai.right wala me bhi halka bara ho gaya hai.plz koi ayurvedic treatment bataye jise totally cure ho jaye .without any side effect.aur kucch exersize bhi bataye jo hydrocele cure kare.aur... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, Hydrocele is a condition in which fluid is accumulated in the sac around testis. Here firstly, you will have to remember that not to bother too much of this condition until this is seen to disturb your routine activities.I shall suggest you some advice which you can do at home Firstly you can take diet which is purely fruits for 3 times a day. This shall be done for 15-20 days. You can have.. Read more

treatment of hydrocele

asked by raju 123 on 16 January 2013 0:51
sir i am 26 yr old. my hydrocele one goli bahut bada hi other chota ha. ye 5yrs se ha. drd nahi hota hai.koy upchar abi tak nahi kaya ha . koy upchar... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Ap jo problem bata rahe hain voh VARICOCELE ho sakti hai itne din se bhi toh ,uski alag-2 Degree bhi hoti haiAPKO iss bare me ek bar ek Visheshagya se bhi check karva kar opinion leni chahiye,Kyoki isme shayad Surgery ki jaroorat bhi pad sakti hai.p abhi 26 saal ke hain,agey chalkar Infertility jase problems bhi a sakati hai. Sabse pahale ap Erand Oil le isase Swelling kam ho sakti hai, Aur.. Read more

Hydrocele Treatment

asked by hydro on 17 August 2012 10:33
I would like to know the treatment for hydrocele without undergoing surgery. I am 24 yrs... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Hydrocele is a kind of scrotal swelling where fluid is deposited in scrotal sac due to improper layers. Depending up on the grade of hydrocele swellings, ayurvedic treatments can be done accordingly. Though there are panchakarma treatments involved which helps to reduce the swellings. As your age is 24 years, you can avoid strenuous activities including frequent masturbations also. .. Read more

71years,Hydrocele,1 year,

asked by srik on 7 December 2011 21:22
Sir, I am k.srikanth from hyderabad. My father aged 71 years is having hydrocele.I want to know is there any cure for hydrocele at your Ayurvedic center.kind guide me properly and help me out with this problem. with... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As your father is suffering from hydrocele and his age is 71 years according to you and due to his age, usually there will be some changes in metabolism and indirectly there will be loosening of muscles and weakness in muscles and due to which there may be possibility of hydrocele and apart from which, there may be chances of nerve related complaints and after analysing root cause and there.. Read more

Reg.Hernia & Hydrocele

asked by ratna kumar on 14 November 2011 16:40
Sir,i have been suffering from inguinal hernia for 15 yrs, but recently, for 2 yrs my scrotum is enlarged, my right side testecle is enlarged, the swelling is increased day by day, but pain less just inconvience for sitting. Pls advice me any ayurvedic medicine in this regard. Thanking u sir... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, You are suffering from both inguinal hernia and probable hydrocele which are related to weak lower abdominal muscles which has to be analyzed properly. When there is weak muscles, or if you are suffering from chronic illnesses like constipation, weak gastric complaints, you may be suffering from these complaints. You can have preventive measures and if the condition is severe, you need.. Read more

Hydrocele ayurvedic medicine

asked by vickkyrock on 14 October 2011 12:25
hydrocele treatment respected sir, i am suffering from HYDROCEAL from three years i want treatment in Ayurveda treatment so please advise me THANKS... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Hydrocele is a condition where the accumulation of fluid in the sac like structure which surrounds the testicle. Though it is painless, there will be pain when there is trauma, and may affect spermatogenesis and there will be disturbed lifestyle which has to be corrected as the earliest. There is surgical procedure for the same and in ayurveda, there are some internal medicines and external.. Read more

Hydrocele ayurvedic medicine

asked by farish on 11 September 2011 20:31
what is suitable product for treat hydrocele in... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Greetings from myyog.com, Hydrocele in baby may be due to various reasons, hence one should get examined thoroughly with pediatrician though it is painless in some conditions like trauma, there may be pain. Though there are surgical interventions to correct the hydrocele, to avoid surgery, there are certain ayurvedic products for internal usage. As you didn’t mentioned the age of.. Read more

Himalaya medicine for hydrocele

asked by Velvet on 27 June 2011 12:10
Dear Sir, I need information on himalaya medicine for hydrocele ?, waiting for your answer, kindly reply... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Arindham):- Hi Well for hydrocele there is no such patent ayurvedic medicine available from Himalaya herbals Still Manduk Parni ( from himalaya )is used for this problem Apart from this other very good ayurvedic medicines are - Divya Vriddhivaadhika Vatiand Hydrocele ayurvedic packCan be used Regards.. Read more

Hydrocele treatment in hindi

asked by Ezra on 7 June 2011 11:37
Dear Sir, I need information on hydrocele treatment in hindi ?, thanks for your... Read More
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- For hydrocele problem Refer to our Dr. Advice, Here.. Read more

Ayurvedic treatment of hydrocele

asked by Rajesh Tyagi on 22 May 2011 10:28
Hello, kindly provide advice on ayurvedic treatment of hydrocele ?, thanks for your... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Arindham):- Namaste !! Incase of hydrocele, definitely you must and should consult a nearby surgeonAs per ayurveda there are many ayurvedic medicines available like Hydrocele Ayurvedic Medicine packand also you can take Divya Vriddhivaadhika VatiThese are safe medicines but are needed to be taken under the supervision of ayurvedic medicines only Also during this period try to consume light and warm food. Reduce.. Read more

Hydrocele treatment with swami ramdev baba

asked by Abner on 25 April 2011 10:32
Would like to have information on hydrocele treatment with swami ramdev... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, Thank you so much for writing. Please do not worry about hydrocele as no treatment is needed irrespective of its size till it causes interference or trouble in your routine life There are several home remedies that you can follow to reduce hydrocele at its best. First take a 3 course meal fully with fruits for at least 20 days. Take hip bath in cold water for 10 - 15 minutes 2 times a day. Eat.. Read more

Best ayurvedic medicine for hydrocele

asked by Rimpy on 16 April 2011 10:30
I need information on best ayurvedic medicine for... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear guest To deal with this ,you must avoid Constipation, you may take Lauki juice You can take Vidangasava It will also be helpful. Hydrocele pack, Dashang lepa ,you can apply it as paste the above measures will help reduce swelling and remanants if any of filarial worm infestation etc. Avoid straining and do not lift heavy weight. Keep writing , Best of.. Read more

Baba ramdev medicine for hydrocele

asked by Destin on 20 March 2011 10:34
Hi, advice is required on baba ramdev medicine for hydrocele ?, thanks! very... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac in the scrotum. Usually it occurs in infants due to developmental disorders and it go away after few months in new born babies. However, in few cases, if there is trauma, or associated complaints like inguinal hernia may lead to hydrocele. Even hydrocele may occur due to blockage in the spermatic cord and even due to inflammation or injury of the testicle or.. Read more

Hydrocele ayurvedic medicine

asked by sauratu on 13 November 2010 12:21
sir my age is 24 male 8 year no any madicine mera testical pain carta hai hath lagaya to usme dhilapan aur ek bada aur ek chhota lagata hai ye hydrocele ka problem hai kya ? agar hai to ispe ayurvedic elag bataye... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sanjay):- as per your problem jaisa aap bata rahe hai lag to raha hai ki ye hydrocele hai lakin hydrocele jo hota hai vo badhta rehta hai .matlab aap ke testicles will be more bigger sometimes it is unilatrelal or it may be bilateral till then you start with tab kaisore guguglu 2tab twice daily of badyanath along with that take punarnave aswam 10ml mixed with 10ml water twice daily of badyanath along with.. Read more

Suffering from hydrocele

asked by karan s on 9 August 2010 20:38
sir i m 18yrs old and i m suffering from hydrocele from past 4 yrs....i want a treatment for it....is there any permanent and assured cure of hyrocele with u.....plese let me know... thank... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Hydrocele is a fluid-filled sack along the spermatic cord within the scrotum, it may happen from birth or due to trauma in adults or children. From the abdomen these testicles descend down with a tube into scrotum, when the tube fails to close may lead to hydroceles. When the fluid builds up in the scrotum, that becomes trapped so that scrotum become swollen. In few cases it may associate.. Read more

Hydrocele ayurvedic medicine

asked by mittal on 9 December 2009 22:46
Sir , my right side "ANDKOSH "Testicle is doing pain more than 8 years but the size is normal . from some time the left hand side testicle is also feeling pain but size is normal. I have sufferd a heart attack during march 2006 and also a diabetic patient . my age is 50 years.I do Pranayam more than 3 years and 5 months regulary in which Bharstika,kapalbhati,Vahiya ,Agnisar... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ravinder):- Hello and greetings from myyog.com Hydrocele is the accumulation of fluid around testis in scrotal sac. It results in enlargement of testis and heaviness in testis. Hydrocele is generally caused by infections or cancer or trauma etc. Hydrocele is generally not painful. So it seems from your description that you are not suffering from Hydrocele. The pain in testis can be due to some sort of.. Read more

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.