Ayurvedic Medicines For Female - Ayurvedic Medicines & Remedies

Herbaltreatment for Female Fellopial Tube disorders

asked by Prakasam on 24 July 2013 18:33
Sir Namaskar My daughter-n-law suffers with a problem that one of her Fallopian tubes is struck off and find attached.May you be kind enough to suggest Remedy Her details: Name:Lavanya Age 25yrs Gender: Female Past illness:No Problem : No children even after 3years over husband:tested alright Kindly suggest ... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, A detailed history and examination along with investigation report is very much important in this case to reach to a definitive diagnosis and treatment. For how long has she been suffering from this ailment? What are her food habits? Did she take any medication for this? However as far as fallopian tube blockage is concerned certain medicines are found suitable which is seen as a first line.. Read more

Female pattern of hair loss

asked by mounii on 3 July 2013 15:34
age-22 gender-female complaint-hair loss family history-father has thin hair but not bald no illness and surgeries not married don't do exercise don't follow good diet noo diabetes and normal blood pressure menses come after 30 days I had thick,curly and black hair by birth. but since when I was 17yrs old i had heavy hair fall.Now at present i am 22 yrs old,front of the scalp now looks... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Saurabh):- Dear Madam, When we talk about hair fall then there are multiple factors which could be responsible for thatIt could be due to dandruff, could be due to hormonal imbalances , may be due to skin allergies or may be due to hereditySo you should meet a doctor and find the root cause first and then get the treatment donePlease see if there is any kind of patch visible on your scalp then use garlic paste.. Read more

Female, Parkinsons Disease

asked by swamibhakt on 30 December 2012 19:45
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from Parkinson's Disease from the last 5 years and fed up of taking alopathic medicine. I live in New Delhi and will be very grateful if you can please recommend any ayurvedic medicine from swami Ramdev. Also please let me know if I can see any doctor in one of your medicine centre's across Delhi. I look forward to your response. Many thanks & kind... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Mam Parkinsons is akin to Vata disease in ayurveda. Too muh Vata causes the body this condition Panchkarma: SHASHTIKA SHALI PINDA SWEDA, Herbal oil enema are also good for youmedicine: Parkinson's disease or Parkinsonism Ayurvedic Medicines, Yoga Vcd Recommendation :Yoga VCD for Parkinson's and Paralysis by Swami Ramdev ji (Hindi, Also Zandopa ,is very good medicine for you ,which.. Read more

Thyroid - 32, Female, detected 3 months back

asked by akhiluday on 11 March 2012 17:30
Hello Dr, My wife is taking 2 tabs of Kanchnar Guggul & Medohar Vati each after 45/60 minutes post lunch/dinner and also doing 13 times Ujjwai Pranayam in morning. History : My Wife is 32yrs old female has been detected for Thyroid with TSH level 9.4 around 2 months back and adviced for Thyronorm 25mcg. After 6 weeks TSH level came down to 7.4 so started with Thyronorm 50mcg but after few... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Akhil its good you have started Yoga and other medicine already . 1.I would like to suggest that she also do Simahasna also 2.Always Drink WARM water Add Dashmoolarishta and Vigoroyal-f along withSome Natural Remedy: Aloevera Juice and Triphala Juice in morning and eveningYes ,the medicine are continued for life long,you should always consult your doctor before starting and stopping the same.. Read more

Sexual Weakness for female

asked by sanamjatin on 16 January 2012 23:37
Pain during intercourse, Lack of desire, Dryness in vaginal area etc. are the sexual problems faced by me please help me Suggest some medicine . I am married... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, The conditions which are mentioned by you are Dyspareunia, lack of sexual desire, vaginal dryness, which may related to sexual weakness. As you are suffering from all these irregularities which can be managed with simpler remedies. However, one should analyze the causative factors, as in most of the cases, there would be psychological factors which has to be counseled well. If you are newly.. Read more

Female Hypothyroidism

asked by arvijay10 on 4 January 2012 11:04
I have Hypothyroidism, doctor have prescribed Synthroid, have not started yet. Want to know if there is any other treatment for it. Worried about weight gain on medicine. Also have high blood pressure and on diuretis medicine.... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Hypothyroidism in women may have some side effects which include weight gain, blood pressure variations, lethargy, and other associated complaints. In allopath you are using Synthroid which is prescribed by allopath doctors. In order to reduce side effects of medicine and hypothyroidism, one can manage weight gain, and other complaints with natural medicines or natural therapies. There are.. Read more

Female Infertility

asked by pavan on 9 December 2011 23:10
Hi, I'm 29 years old female and my husband is 32 yrs. All our reports came to normal.We had gone through 4 iui and 2 IVF.everything failed Doctors says after all medications i'm not responding i.e producing eggs as normal 29 yr old would.In my 1st IVF i produced 11 eggs and 8 were immature and 3 fertilized and 3 day transfer .2nd IVF we got 9 eggs 6 were mature and had 3 day... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As per your presenting complaints, it seems that you there is some abnormalities in ovulation and other steps that is being irregular in your menstrual cycles. That is why, you have infertility issue. As doctors suspect that formation of ova are not well and in order to enhance the functioning, you can go for herbal supplements, alternative medicines like ayurveda, siddha, homeopathy, and.. Read more

Age 24,female.2 yrs,surgery of fibroids

asked by arpit on 1 September 2011 8:30
dear sir, my self kavita arpit panwar, age 24 year, recentaly i had surgery for removing multipal fibroids. But doctor told me that during operation they observe that there is adhesion over utrus which cause incereas my utrus size by 9 cm.and it will cause stomach pain also.please suggest treatment for reducing utrus size and for this pain.please advice from where i can get the medicine.i live in... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Kavita We hope your condition improves after the surgery There are a lot of anxieties in your mind.I am sure your gynaecologist must be competent and have prescribed good medicine for you. I hope God is kind and may bless you with happy married lifeNow Regarding your Medical condition it may be best managed by Yoga .You are fairly young ,best started is at the earliest. It balances body rhythm.. Read more

Female Libido

asked by sati on 23 August 2011 18:46
This is for my friend, she is 38-year-old female who is not having interest in sexual intercourse and if at all if forceful intercourse is done, she is suffering pain at pelvic region. Please suggest some... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, There are many factors for disinterest in sexual intercourse in females. They could be physical and even psychological factors, which has to be analyzed properly. If there is problem with partner, that should be corrected by mutual understanding. If there is a pain during intercourse, that is called as Dyspareunia, it may cause due to un compromised positions or due to rough handling. .. Read more


asked by SOUMYA on 4 August 2011 12:36
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Due to hormonal variations, there me be disinterest in sexual activity or in any other works. Since your wife is suffering from hair fall and increase in weight, there may be chances of hormonal imbalances. So we need to analyse the same accordingly, like you can undergo wellness tests if possible to rule out any hidden blood abnormalities Even her history shows that she has suffered from.. Read more

Chocolate cyst age 22 yrs female duration 6 months

asked by dikshabh on 21 May 2011 22:47
i m 22 yr old i having chocolate cyst of 7.5 cm in my left ovary from 1 yr .dr given me blossom injections four months,novelon and duphastone tab but my cyst is growing there is no change in the size pls help... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, Thank you so much for writing to us. I cannot understand the term " Blossom injection" Chocolate cyst is a matter of concern and treatment shall be done at the earliest. Here i would strongly recommend you to see doctor specialised in striroga which is the gynaec department in ayurveda. There are several medicines available. Chocolate cyst is not mentioned in ayurveda.If the cyst is.. Read more

Ayurvedic treatment to improve amh levels in female

asked by Amit Gupta on 28 April 2011 11:53
Hello Sir, I require information on ayurvedic treatment to improve amh levels in female ?, I am thankful to... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Arindham):- Hi, Now a days due to many causative factors ( both internal and external)the females are facing such problems like PCOS, Irregular menses, Infertility and other female related problems One such problem which on laboratory examination is reducing level of AMH In such cases there are so many good ayurvedic herbal products which do have amazing results. These can be taken in combination along with a.. Read more

Constipation,2yrs.child,female ayurvedic medicine

asked by Guest on 16 January 2011 20:42
my g.daughter has const.prob.since 1 yr.It started with dirrhea & with alopathic medicines on/off basis she developed cinstipation.now she is taking homoeopathic medi. But no improvement.Sometimes she gets stools after 2 days & sometimes 3 days and stools are hard. Pl.advise some mild medicine. She hardly takes vegetables but otherwise very active.Thks.--Raghbir... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Constipation in children Hello, As your 2-year-old daughter is suffering from constipation which is chronic as she is suffering from this problem since one year, it is better to consult paediatrician to assess her bowels. Usually when large intestines are not responding well and if there is no proper digestion or absorption or assimilation of food and digestive juices and enzymes, there are chances.. Read more

55year female cancer patient, suffering form 4 month ago

asked by manoj singh on 29 December 2010 0:41
swami je my mother is cancer patient from sept. 2010, and tretment is going in SGPGI lucknow,she has cancer in stomch.. so i need your help for ayurvdic treatment...kindly responce for... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello sir, Thank you so much for writing to us. I am sorry to hear your mother suffering from cancer. But you haven't said on "What cancer she is suffering from?" "Which organ is pramarily affected?" and so on A detailed history of your mother is recommended. As far as cancer is concerned, Pranayama the breathing exercise is found to give tremondous relief. It will prolong.. Read more

Female thinning hair

asked by Missy on 1 October 2010 7:12
I am a 26 y.o. female and my hair started thinning when I was only 21. I have been to dermatologists and they do not know what the cause is. I do not have any diseases. My hair is thinning from the front of the head..not so much in the back...just the very front. What do you think I should do? I have never even had a child and I am afraid that when I do, my hair will get even more thinner than it... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, There are many reasons for premature hairfall and thinning of hair making it brittle. As the all parts of our body, hair do get nourishment through hair roots in scalp. The scalp to have many glands associated with hair roots. If there is no proper nourishment and if you are not following hygiene locally, there may be chances of hair fall and brittle hair There are natural methods to keep.. Read more

Fistula, Age - 40, Female, Weight - 60Kgs, All reports normal(blood and Heart)

asked by bithika on 28 September 2010 10:19
I am having the problem of fistula for last 20 years. But in the last 4 months, I am having severe pain. Rarely there is bleeding. I have consulted Docters, but all of them are recommending operation.There is a burning sensation. I am taking anal cream as well as Betadyne solution bath. I don't take any reach or junk food. A friend of mine has suggested about Ramdev Baba's medicine. I... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Fistula-in-ano is an ano-rectal disorder where there is an opening in to ends from anal canal and perianal area. There are many reasons for anorectal fistulae, such as hereditary, occupational hazards, irregular food habits, and irregular bowel habits etc Due to long-term seating hours, and jobs at hot climate, consumption of excessive spicy foods, chronic constipation are few reasons One has.. Read more

61, female, 1 year kidney problem, serum cretenine 6,

asked by vipul_khare75 on 3 July 2010 22:53
Adarniya Swami ji, My mother is 61 years old and suffering from kidney problem. Her serum cretinine is in between 6-7 and blood uriya 105. We need to get her treeted in patanjali yogpeeth at haridwar. please suggest if this is curable with yoga and ayurvadik medicins. vipul... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, There are many ways to maintain proper kidney function and to enhance kidney functionThough there are allopath treatments, with the help of alternative therapies, we maintain healthy kidney functionIn ayurveda, there are many medicines which can be consumed safely by consulting physician For more details, you can contact directly to pathanjali yog pheet With.. Read more

Female libido enhancer

asked by rajn on 23 January 2010 6:54
My life partner has lost her sexual activities and no much interest in sex this cause we had not sex from last 8 months. if i pressurized her to sex them she says i have no interest in this ..so please advice me what i can do. i hope u will consider my request and send any female libido enhancer product...so that we can enjoy our... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ravinder):- Female is always a less active partner in sex. Secondly sex comes by love and affection and not by force. So don`t force your partner for sex and try to ignite her with foreplay. Foreplay like kissing, touching, hugging etc are very important for both of the partners as this helps in preparation of mind and body to make love. Increasing age, stress, over workload etc can create loss of interest in sex.. Read more

Female Baldness (receding hairline)

asked by baparna1 on 28 December 2009 21:41
Thank you doctor for answering my previous question on acidity and irregular periods.I have one more problem. From last 1 year my hair is falling alot. I lost lot of hair from front line of the forehead. My hair line has gone back 1 or 2cm. I am a girl and afraid that I will completely become bald or will soon develope bald forhead. How can I stop this hair fall and also can I regrow the fallen... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ravinder):- Hello and greetings from myyog.com This is a common problem and you need to take your medicines regularly for complete relief from all these hair and skull related problems. For hair fall, dandruff and many other hairs related problems like alopecia, premature graying of hairs etc you should use DIVYA KESH TAILUM and DIVYA KESH KANTI SHAMPOOregularly. Regular medication and nutritional diet will give.. Read more

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.