Thickness in the urine wall this question feed

zara, 11 March 2010 6:42

dear doctor i thank you for all the suggested i will take the required auyervedic medicines for pre menopause have suggested that i should go for the operation as suggested by alopathic doctors. however i want to wait and observe for few months as i had heavy flow for only month and this month i had normal periods. in the mean time i want to take auyervedic medicines. i want to know if my wait and watch act is dangerous or not.kindly suggest

Tags: Ayurvedic medicines for urine, Urine, Uterus
Read Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply

Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Hello madam,

If there is no bleeding complaints or complications as of now, then by taking ayurvedic medicines and diet, you can wait and see. If you have any kind of bleeding complaint, we suggest you to see doctor and proceed for the needful.

however, our medicines will help to maintain the uterine health.

with regards, Dr.Vijay.

Pls. visit our store for Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines
posted by Dr.Vijay on 11 March 2010 14:54

Latest Replies

respected sir i would like to know about pus cells. that can it be completely cured by taking medicines weather it is for mail of female because. now suspected little bit about it . and sir how may i know about it weather i am affected or not please tell me about it gratitude sir

posted by Guest on 16 June 2016 21:26
Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Answer length: 0 characters.

Related Questions

Tumor uterus faborid

asked by anjum on 10 May 2010 15:50
respected sir uterus is bulky measures 8.6cm(Ap) * 15.5(ls)11.9cm(tr) four fibroid s hypo echoic solid space occupying lesions are seen. they measure 8.3cm7.6cm,5.7cm5.5cm,5.3cm5.2cmand5.1cm*5.2cm treatment from Dr btra no improvement from three yrs as because dr suggest itz made of hard mass plz do reply as early as possible ... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As you have fibroid uterus complaint, if there is surgery indicated according to doctor, then you need to proceed for surgery. If the fibroids are smaller in size this can be managed with ayurvedic medicines and other alternative medicines In your case, these fibroids are bigger in size and proper care has to be taken along with proper balanced diet and include fibre rich food, and habits If.. Read more

Bulk uterus with fibroid

asked by asra on 25 February 2011 15:26
iam 35 years old ,mother of tiwins sons there age is 18 years.i dint get menses from last 4 months, if i take medicne or injection my mensees started.scanning showed a bulk uterus with fibriod .before it was 6mm now its 11mm wht treatment should i... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Guest there are some Yoga we would like to suggest you ,Yoga VCD for Women by Swami Ramdev ji (Hindi), Practice regularly and see the results Medicine: Some Recommendation Fibroid Uterus Ayurvedic Medicines,M2 Tone Syrup for Menstrual Problems ,Baidyanath Ashokarishta Special .These medicine may help reducing size and also improve reproductive function with effect on Uterus BEST OF LUCK... Read more

Adenomyosis with bulky uterus

asked by thanvi on 17 March 2015 8:01
Hi, am 32years old. I ve adenomyosis with bulky uterus. I ve no children yet. i went for four ivf cycles. All failed due to adenomyosis of the uterus. Plz let me know is there any ayurvedic medicin for adenomyosis n bulky uterus. If so how much time it take to reduce it? Kindly help in this... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Adenomyosis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Adenomyosis does not affect the chances of pregnancy but sometimes it is not clear when there is a delayed pregnancy or failure with the IVF. You can take Ayurvedic medicines for 3months which will help to reduce both adenomyosis, bulky uterus and will help to improve the chances of pregnancy. Try to control your weight which is also beneficial. Please let me know about your menstrual cycle and the.. Read more

Urine aur sexs problem

asked by AmarDip on 3 December 2011 19:25
Sir.mera age 30 years hai.mere urine se dhaat nikalta hai.dhaat nikalte hi mere ling mein jalan hota hai.mere pairo ke ghutno mein dard hone lagta hai.mera ling kafi chota aur patla bhi hai.mein kuch bhi romantic baat sunta hu ya deakhta hu to mera lingse pani ki trah chip chipa nikal jata hai.mein apni wife k saath sexs nhi kar pa rha.mera sexs time 1 minute se bhi kam hai.kripya kar kuch upai... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As you are complaining about Spermatorrhea which is also called as involuntary discharge of semen without orgasm. As you mention that discharge comes while urinating is probably spermatorrhea. Due to excessive heat in the body or due to excess flatulence, you may be getting this spermatorrhea condition. If there is no intercourse of masturbation for longer time, there may be natural.. Read more

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.