Small penis size and premature exaculation this question feed

Micky, 22 November 2009 8:06

Dear sir, i am a 31 yrs old um married guy. I have been suffering from a serious depression because of my sexual problems. My penis size of only around 5 inches and its only 1.5 " think. Additionally i have a serious premature ejaculation problem. My semen comes out automatically with out any eraction .I do have frequent night falls especially in winter. Please help he get out of this problem. and advice me what to do. Waiting for your immediate response Thanks & Regards Kaustuv Palit 98######38

Tags: Penis enlargement, Penis, Big
Read Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply
Hamdard labub kabir
It helps to give strength to brain, nerves and the muscles of the male sex organ. Improves vigour an..
Japani M 20 Capsules
Japani M Capsules for Men are indicated in Virility, Vitality, Pleaeure, Strength & Stamina...
Divya Yauvanamrit Vati
Ayurvedic medicine made for all types of Sexual problems in males, including premature ejaculation,..
Sanda Oil
Sanda Oil helps to generate heat in organ and helps to pump more blood in the shaft which gives hard..
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Hello and greetings from

You are suffering from chronic weakness in reproductive system. Nightfall, leaking semen in urine, discharge with slight stimulation etc are signs of chronic infection in your urogenital system. Over masturbation is generally the main reason behind this problem. We recommend you to avoid masturbation and treatment for your problem as early as possible. This problem keeps on increasing with time and sexual power, stamina and libido of the patient decreases. Start with the course of full package for male sex problems . Take these ancient ayurvedic medicines for complete solution of your all sex problems. These medicines clear infection and strengthen whole urogenital system. Nightfall and leaking sperm is slowly cured and a patient feels intense power and stamina. Erection force, sperm count and duration of sex increases. The blood circulation towards penis increases. Apply orgy oil on the shaft of penis regularly twice a day with simple massage of ten minutes to enlarge penis. The regular application of orgy oil increases erection power and size of penis. Both libido and interest in sex are increased. Physical and sexual weaknesses are cured permanently. So we recommend you to take these medicines regularly and increase fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Take a minimum of four liters of water daily. Practice pranayams and yoga regularly for best results.


Pls. visit our store for Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines
posted by Dr.Vijay on 26 November 2009 0:55

Latest Replies

i am 49 yrs old iam suffering with enkarged prostate recently my blood sugar also goes high presehtly i am suffering with sexual problem i am not getting any interest now my pennis size become small early ejaculation is it that sexual activity after 49 become zero please give valuable advice and medicine so that i can have treatement at my home

posted by Guest on 13 September 2013 7:24

hello sir thiz is rehaan male age 21 only my penise was very smal size just 4inc i want to grow my penise size and stron penise. how can i do sir tell me any medcine are any oil maasage tell me the medcine name and oil name sir.

posted by Guest on 21 June 2013 12:41

i m shah khan sir plz mujhe advice den mera penis bohat cota he me shadi shoda hon phoran discharge ho jata he ander dalne se phle mere bache bh hen shadi se phle hat lagaya th os ki wajha sw patla bh he or jaldi farig ho jata hon plz me bhohat tention me hon me bori shbat me nahi bethta or na ab ko.e glat kam kerta hon i m in karachi

posted by Guest on 19 January 2013 13:43

hallo sir.may name is altaf .ma 32 year ka hon.ore man marid hon.sir mara penis kmzor ore jar sea patla ha.ore 3 inch koi takt ha ore jldi farikh ho jata hon. Sir koi ilaje btian.

posted by Guest on 16 January 2013 0:17

sir i am male person UN married age 32 my sex organ is very small (3 inch in temp time ) it is OK for me , and tell me what is the minimum length for enjoy for sex , and tell any gel medicine for increase my organ

by vetri

posted by Guest on 13 January 2013 22:22

I m rohit meri umar 25 saal hai. Mera penis bahut chota or patla hai, jaldi discharge ho jata hai in less time period. Main choti umar meh he panis ko shake karne lag geya tha jis ye sab problem ah gaye. So plz suggest me a complete course medicine wch solve all these problem.

posted by Guest on 19 December 2012 19:52

Dear Sir I have some Sexual Problem That my Panis is small , Near About 4,5 Inches , I Want To encreas my penis. Sir Pls Tell My Something That how can encreas my panis that's All thank

posted by Guest on 15 December 2012 10:54

Hallo sir, mera pannis 4inch ka, main 6inch karna chata hoon,main abhi saudi arabia mai hoon,yahan par main apana ellage karsakta hoon,agar karsakta hoon to kaise. So please some iddia

posted by Guest on 13 December 2012 10:49

Hello Doctor. How r u? This is mansoor 27year old i have serious problem of small penis please advise me,thanks.

posted by Guest on 23 November 2012 8:59

sir me 25 saal ka hun.aur mera ling kuch kharab abhyas k karan bahut chhota (3")ho gaya plz sir aisa kuch gharoi upchar bataen.

posted by Guest on 22 November 2012 15:28

Sir me 27 yr old shadi suda ladka hoon or me apse apne ling ko lamba or mota karne ka upaye janna chatha hoon mere ling size only 3'' ka hai pls kuch. Bataye mujhe me bahut tension me hoon

posted by Guest on 6 November 2012 21:18

sr.mai 28yers ka hun meri sadi ho gai hai lekin penis patla or chhota hone k karan marrige life me karwahat penis size 3" so pls priscribe some medicine.

posted by Guest on 18 October 2012 21:40

Sir i have very small penis of 4 inches please give some tricks to me through which i can increse my penis size and grirth. 4-5 soon as possible.

posted by Guest on 30 September 2012 19:49

sir mera penis patala aur chota hai sir bada aur mota karne ka upay bataiye plz.....? Se******

posted by sex on 14 September 2012 11:13

Sir meri umar 19yer hai meri ling 5 inch ka hai kha mere ling ki lambai or motai bad sakti hai.

posted by Guest on 4 September 2012 15:15

my penis very small and loose has no power like little child my age is 27

posted by Guest on 1 September 2012 14:56

mai 31 wars ka sadi sudaladka hu mai chata hu ki meri bivi ko puri santusti mile kuki mere ling ka saiz kam hai ise kaise badha sakta hu. Koi upay batay?

posted by Guest on 15 August 2012 20:47

Guruji.. Meri age 22 years h. Mera ling chhota aur patla h. Or nightfail ki problem b h. Me bahut pareshan hu. Krpa ap jald uchit ilag bataiye.. Ap jo b dawa batayege m nazdiki aroved kendr s le luga.

posted by Guest on 9 August 2012 1:31

sir, i m 22yearrs boymera penis chota hai bara or lamba hone ka tarkia bataye

posted by Guest on 25 July 2012 22:35

My Penis Size Is 2.5 Inch: How Can I Enlarge It? and i am under a 2 or 3 minute discharge, please give advise, and medicene advise , please

posted by Guest on 22 July 2012 15:12

Ling ko lama or mota karne ka tarika

posted by Guest on 14 July 2012 0:37

iam 27.years old & my penis size is very small and tine just 2.5 inc only , i

need some advice to increase my penis size to and strong , please give some tips

posted by Guest on 12 July 2012 19:58

G.m sir. . .i m 24th yr old. . Nd sir my penis is too short normaly 2 inch. .ka rhta h nd josh aane pe 4 inch ka hota h nd thick only 1.5 ka h. . Nd week me 2 ya 3 bar nit fall v ho jata. . H. . Nd mere frnd sugest kiye the handjob se penis long ho jati h bt kuch ny h. .nd i feel vry week nw dys. . Plz. .sir gv ny tips or medecins or oil. . .plz sir i feel vry syeness in myself. . I wl vry thank ful to u plz.

posted by Guest on 19 June 2012 11:23

ling bada krne ka upaye bataye . meri age 21 hai.

posted by Guest on 9 June 2012 13:43

parnam sir mera penis bachota patla or dhlia hai mai chahta hu k mera penis kam se kam 7"-8"inch ka ho tokuch upay batayee plz reply den mai bahut ghabrata hu ye soch kar k mera penis sirf 1.5"inch ka Dhnybad sir

posted by badshah on 9 June 2012 3:55

sir my pennies too small pls suggestion ayurvedic product pls

posted by Guest on 9 May 2012 21:41

mera penis 6"ya7"karne ka hai aap opay bataeye

posted by Guest on 21 April 2012 22:55

sir mai approx 17th years old ka tha to to hand practics karne lga jis ke karan mera penis tube kamjore ho gya hai pesab karne ke samai mai dard abam rukabat mahasoos karta hoo. or nightfall ke karn sperm discharde ho gya hai mai bahut ghabra gya hoo plz koi sahai upai batae

posted by Guest on 26 February 2012 14:11

Sir i am 17th year old sir my penis is loose and small sir kya karu

posted by Guest on 21 February 2012 21:19

mera penis 7"-8" lamba hone ke liy upay bataye

posted by Guest on 3 February 2012 15:41

sir, i'm from up... my penis size is so small i want to increase it. so please tell me the medicines and any oil that can increase my penis size and it should not have any sideeffect. thank u sir....

posted by Guest on 19 January 2012 13:00

iam33.years old my penis is so small and weak i want bigger penis size my weight 78kg thanks.

posted by Guest on 10 January 2012 23:38

my penis very small plz help me....................Tinku

posted by Guest on 31 December 2011 16:21

Hi iam 31yrs old married man my penis is very small and weak i want bigger penis size my weight is 65 kg thanks .

posted by R singh on 27 December 2011 22:11

hello sir, i am n boy of 22 years old and i was shake my pennis for two years ago and from 2010 i am not going to shake my pennis but i have a eneryless pennis now a days and have a very small size i have a girlfriends and sometimes i willing to do sex with her but i am afraid that can i do it because my sperm comes out in very less timing in 40-50 seconds approximately,please sir help me what to do for this problem so that i can have a good and healthy sexual life and pennis, please revert me as soon as possible.

posted by pankajkumardhingra on 17 December 2011 13:14

i am 36 age and i am very weeknes of sex

posted by Guest on 15 December 2011 19:08

i am 26 year old and my penis is so small please tall me how to large it thankyou

posted by khang1985 on 3 December 2011 16:54

hi rinku if u suferrs from premature ejaculation then take a course of himalaya drugs 1- take speman tabalets with milk 03 times a day 2- take tentex forte tabalets with milk in night for three months

posted by Guest on 2 December 2011 18:05

sir mai hasthmaithun krta hu .. ab jb mera sparm niklta h tb mujhe maldwar k pas drd krta h .. fr 3-4 bar toilet jane k bad drd kam hota h plz koi upay btaiye

posted by Guest on 24 November 2011 12:30

my penis is so small.i was so worried about that.please advise me some way by this i can enlarge my panis.i was 25 years old.i would like to know that ,is that possible to enlarge my penis in this age.

posted by Guest on 17 November 2011 22:44

hallo sir meri ye prablam hai ki mai jaldi discharj ho jata ho plz ko upay btao

posted by asraf khan on 12 November 2011 22:34

kya 4.5 inch penis sex ke liye sahi hai

posted by Guest on 12 November 2011 11:32

iam 33.years old & my penis size is very small and tine just only , i need some advice to increase my penis size to , please give some tips

posted by Guest on 2 November 2011 17:01

hello sir i am 34 year old my pennis size is small only 2 inch and no semen what to do sir is any treatment

posted by Guest on 9 October 2011 3:36

Rohil khan mera land kafi band hai kya karun kuch upaye bataen

posted by Guest on 5 October 2011 22:56

I am 21 year young boy my penis not eriect properly give some treatment.

posted by Guest on 20 September 2011 11:39

I want to enlarge my pani. Is it possible ?

posted by HASAN on 17 September 2011 20:30

Sir mere penis lambai badane kd bare me or nightfall ko rokne k bare upaye btaye

posted by Guest on 28 July 2011 23:05

0% 0% I am 28 year old male and i shake my penis since 14 year old. My semen coum out so early and my penis size is smalland semen coum out autometically.Now i want to stop this shake and want to relief from semen early come out. My marriage is knocking on my door and i am fear regarding this issue. Please advice

posted by Guest on 28 July 2011 19:14

I am 28 year old male and i shake my penis since 14 year old. My semen coum out so early and my penis size is smalland semen coum out autometically.Now i want to stop this shake and want to relief from semen early come out. My marriage is knocking on my door and i am fear regarding this issue. Please advice

posted by Sparsh on 15 June 2011 0:30

hello sir i have small penis size is too short so plz i need the name of the product which can help to increase my penis

posted by Guest on 14 June 2011 18:45

I am rinku age 27 yrs i am suffering from premature ejaculation and night fall sometime. Actually me suffer kar raha hu apne body se muje weakness hoti hey mere aankh me jyada tar jalan rehti hey aur me jab chalta hu ya bathta hu to juka pan sa mehsus karta hu mere gaal bhi pichak gaye hey aur kanpati bhi pichak gayi hey .pera penis small and loose hey nase bhi kamzor hey me shadi karne se bhi ghabrata hu .pls suggesyt me

posted by rinkusingh on 27 April 2011 22:52

thanks for your response sir, i am there in Bangalore and i want to visit your place to buy these medicines. Please provide me the address for local correspondence. thanks & Regards Kaustuv Palit 98######38

posted by Guest on 14 January 2010 19:10
Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Answer length: 0 characters.

Hypower Musli capsules
Hypower Musli Capsule is a Male Sex Power Booster and is not only used for improving sexual energy b..
Ashwashila capsule
Patanjali Ashwashila capsule is a combination of Ashwagandha and Shilajit which makes it a powerful..
Japani M 20 Capsules
Japani M Capsules for Men are indicated in Virility, Vitality, Pleaeure, Strength & Stamina...
Patanjali Youvan Churna
It is useful in treating general debility, weakness, improves strength and stamina, and builds up im..

Related Questions

Penis enlargement medicine

asked by sarv on 9 September 2010 0:12
how can i get the penis enlargement... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, You can order online for the medicine Orgy Oil with.. Read more

Increses penis

asked by mka907 on 24 January 2010 7:20
Guru ji ko sadar pranam. guru ji mere ko 2 problems hai. 1 - small penis 2 - shigrh patan ham ek garib admi hai, koi sasta ya gharelu upia batayega. ... Read More
15 replies  -  Related Tags: Penis enlargement, Penis, Sexual
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- Do exercise like running / Gyming daily, to increase the flow of blood in your penis. Penis with excess flow of blood give harder erection and more length. Do yoga and pranayama to calm your mind, because healthy mind can have healthy sex. Take fiber rich diet. Penis massage oils such as orgy oil, shri gopal oil can be.. Read more

Increase of the penis

asked by Abhijit on 3 March 2010 13:25
Pranam Guruji I am 23 years old .But my penis size is small. So what is the solve for the increase the penis. plz let me know. Regards Abhijit... Read More
6 replies  -  Related Tags: Penis enlargement, Penis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Due to unawareness regarding the penis sizeThe feeling is mostly due to wrong information from friends or the people who don’t have knowledge regarding the same You do not need to worry about the penis size. As per medical science the penis size varies from 3 to 4 inches in non-erected stage, and it is in between 5 to 7 inches in erect respectivelyIt is believed that usually outer two.. Read more

Burning Sensation in Penis

asked by singhangad on 24 July 2014 16:19
Hi My age 32 male, I am facing lots of problems due to sudden burn inside penis every after 8 to 15 day its burn 1 to 2 hours I have this problem from last 11 years. It doesn’t burn after pee or after sex it burn suddenly very badly. When I feel burn inside penis I go for pee many times and I drink lots of water for relief but no relief get and also I am suffering from belching, (burp)... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Burning sensation
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- With your symptoms and as you have consulted with a doctor, it is similar to chronic abacterial prostitis. It is crucial to arrive at a diagnosis but it would be worth in taking Ayurvedic medicines for a month and then may be consult your urologist for further opinion or investigations. Sometimes any urinary infection or irritant would cause prostitis that becomes chronic when it is resistant to the.. Read more
Japani M 20 Capsules
Japani M Capsules for Men are indicated in Virility, Vitality, Pleaeure, Strength & Stamina...
Addyzoa Capsules
Addyzoa Capsules is an ayurvedic medicine made to be used for Male Functional Infertility, Oligosper..
Patanjali Ashwagandha capsules
Boost up sexual and mental power, immunity with Ashwagandha..
Hamdard labub kabir
It helps to give strength to brain, nerves and the muscles of the male sex organ. Improves vigour an..

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.