Sebaceous cyst this question feed

manajeeb, 24 February 2010 19:19

i am diognosed with sebaceous cyst on my armpit from ultrasound. i want to know any pranayams and remedies to cure it naturally without cutting it externally. doctor said it could be sweat gland or oil glad blocked .how

Tags: Cyst
Read Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply

Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Hello manajeeb,

There is nothing to worry about sebaceous cyst under your armpit and just relax. Yes, like you said there is a probablity of your sweat gland being blocked. If so, then it is not sebaceous cyst which is a mere misconception. Infact, it is referred to as epidermal cyst. So, like you said pranayama is a miraclous yoga which can heal almost any disease in our body and so is your case. Practice it and i also advice you to take Aloe vera pimple gel 3 times a day.

Pls. visit our store for Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines
posted by Dr.Sony on 23 April 2013 16:58

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Answer length: 0 characters.

Related Questions

Problem of Kidney cyst

asked by mnegi on 4 June 2012 13:06
Namaskar Swami Ji, I am 47year old male from Uttrakhand about 21 year before my left kidney was calcified (sinked with calcium), doctor removed left kidney and said a little cyst on right kidney but no harm or worried you will live as long as others. But now I am feeling light pain on right kidney side and back pain. Urine is Foamy & bubbly, rest reports like creatinine is normal. Right kidney... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, As you are suffering from calcified left kidney and got operated and as your doctor said that in the right kidney there is a small cyst which is has to be taken care of. As you have single kidney right now which is in good functioning and as your doctor has mentioned there is no issues and you can live healthy. However, it is wise to avoid certain food items which increased kidney complaints.. Read more

Endometriosis-Chocolate cyst

asked by subhasri on 27 December 2010 16:25
Dear Sir I am having an endometriotic cyst.The doctor had given me lucrin depot 11.5 mg in August 12,2010.The doctor stated that I wont have period for the next three months and I am not having the period.The last TVS Which I underwent showed the endometriotic cyst has become smaller in size. But I want to get it cured completely so that I can conceive at the earliest. Before going on on Lucrin... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Endometriosis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear GUEST This condition requires slow and steady approach . In this condition , There endometrial growth elsewhere other than Uterus.Apart from you might have experienced the side effects of 'Lucrin', which are hard on body and mindIts good that CYST has reduced in size NOW with some methodical approach we may try with: Yoga: Yoga VCD for Childless couple by Swami Ramdev ji . Start doing.. Read more

Left chocolate ovarian cyst

asked by bijoy balmiki on 30 September 2013 20:56
age-23 gender- female suffering from lower abdomain pain during menstrual .2years7moths past for she wants to have a can you help us tell... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Cyst, Ovarian, Ovarian cyst
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, Menstrual cramps are pain experienced in belly and pelvic region of a woman during her menstrual period.Since it is given that the condition is "Chocolate cyst", the size and other invetsigation reports are very much important. However i suggest you certain medcines and remedies to cure the cyst. Once ovary is cleared, fertility becomes easier 1.Baidyanath Asokarishta special 2.. Read more

Cyst overy

asked by Shama shah on 3 May 2016 3:34
I am my age42 years old I have cyst my left overy i did checking my dy in Delhi she give me medicin and that time good and now after one month again bleeding start during the sex I did sex after 8 month so please help me I living in New York ... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Cyst
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- Bleeding after intercourse can be sometimes seen with cyst in the ovaries. Usually ovarian cysts which are larger than 10cm or that bleed causing severe pain are advised for surgery. So you can consult with your gynecologist to know the size and location of the cyst with imaging tests like ultrasound. Please let me know the results to guide you further. Ayurvedic medicines like Varunadi kvath - .. Read more

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.