Reg; paralysis this question feed

ajitkm, 12 July 2016 12:09

Hi, My father aged 66 had a right side paralysis attack last year.He was having BP. Since then he has recovered a bit, but not so much that he can do his daily works. He is not able to speak also due to which he gets angry lot of times & don't cooperate with us for his exercise. Can u suggest what to do to get him recover soon.If we have to do any therapy then where we have to go for that. Please revert back.

Tags: Paralysis
Read Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply

Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

The response of the stroke to the treatments will depend upon the intensity of the damage to the brain. If the treatment was given immediately, the response will be better. Blood pressure is one among the causes that leads to stroke. Ayurvedic medicines and treatments like oil massage, leaf poultice, pizhichal, shiro picu and rice poultice will be beneficial for the rehabilitation which can be taken in an Ayurvedic hospital.

Medicines like MahaRasnadi kvath - 15ml of Kvath with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Yograj Guggulu and Siledin for Anxiety can be taken for a month and reviewed.

Include garlic, lemon, parsley, gooseberry, celery, banana, drumstick leaves, bitter gourd and broccoli. Reduce excess refined flour, canned foods, salt, sugar and fried fatty foods. Guided pranayamam and meditation will help to reduce stress based on the co-operation of the person.

Pls. visit our store for Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines
posted by Dr.Ramani on 16 July 2016 7:11

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Answer length: 0 characters.

Related Questions

Paralysis Natural Therapy

asked by dlimabelinda on 10 July 2015 14:33
Dear Sir, My father has got paralysis since 9 years. His right side is effected and he is not talking. We give him pressure tablets. He is well able to understand and with action show what he want. He sit and eats his food with his right... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Paralysis natural therapy
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- The recovery from stroke will depend on the intensity of the damage caused to the brain. If the damage is mild, it will help to recover quickly. When the left side of the brain is affected, it will affect the right side and also the speech. The injury to the vagus nerve also leads to speech difficulties. Ayurvedic medicines can be taken to improve the speech. Ayurvedic medicines like Divya Dashmool.. Read more

Paralysis Ayurvedic Treatment

asked by kalraopticals on 23 June 2014 15:49
Guru ji.pranam. My mother is 53 yrs old.n she got paralytic on left side this year on 7th January. After hospitalization till 30 Jan.we are continuously doing physiotherapy. she is recovering but slowly.early she was bed ridden but now she is able to walk with stick.her hand is not working. please guru ji help me because my father passes 10 yrs back.n she is only one who is caring n... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Paralysis, Paralysis attack
Expert's Advice (Dr.Ramani):- I feel sorry to hear about your situation and I wish your mother recovers better with using Ayurvedic medicines. Do not lose hope and keep continuing with the medicines. Check her blood pressure, blood cholesterol levels regularly The left side of the body is affected when the right side of the brain is damaged due to infarct or haemorrhage. Usually the leg responds better and sometimes it takes a.. Read more

Paralysis ayurvedic medicine

asked by anju on 24 February 2010 13:14
my mother in law got a stroke due to very high blood pressure in left partion of her body parts.?i wanted to know the cure of this... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, P lease give the details of age of your mother-in-law,and since how long she is suffering from the paralysis There are many alternative therapies like Ayurveda medicines, panchakarma treatments awaiting for more details with regards, Dr... Read more

Paralysis is curable?

asked by Marwa on 14 March 2013 12:43
My father is suffering from paralysis, he got this last night, he can't move his right hand and right leg, he is talking alot but his talking is not understandable, what should we do. He is 85 years old and has heart disease too.... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sharma):- Dear Marwa JI You must take him to Health care immediately as he needs to be kept under Observation Once he is discharged then he may take Paralysis medicine which contains medicine like Ekangveer which has special effect on Paralytic extremities Ohther provide benefit in form of strength and also apply oil with it to provide strenght from outside If possible get him to panchkarma clinic, his un.. Read more

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.