Hbsag positive this question feed

matin, 14 December 2013 21:11

Hi warm greeting to the doctor, i am 25 yrs old and have been under operation in the year 2010 when i was 22yr old,at the time of examination my report showed that i am HbsAg positive, my qeuestion is i dont know since how long i am suffering from same and i want to get it treat before i get marry in coming year. and i believe that ayurvedic treatment would be better for my marital life. as of now i am suffering from weak digestion and gastro problem. please advice. the operation was of apendiece(laproscopic)

warm regards, matin

Tags: Hepatitis, Jaundice, Liver, Hbsag
Read Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply

Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-


Greetings from Myyog. HBsAg is the surface antigen of the virus called hepatitis B virus that shows you are having hepatitis B infection as this HBsAg shows positive which is the infectious condition of liver that is caused due to hepatitis B virus that even that is being transmitted by blood and other body fluids. Once infected with this particular hepatitis B virus, usually 10% of people will develop chronic and permanent infections on those there are chances of getting jaundice, dark urine, fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. However there is no treatment for acute hepatitis B and chronic hepatitis B can be treated with different methods of treatment.

Usually treatment is with good nutritious diet with plenty of fluids which is recommended. Here one thing you need to note is about carrier stage that is if someone who has had hepatitis B in their blood for more than six months will capable of passing disease on to others, that means there are possibilities that you spread infection to your partner.

Medicines to protect your liver and to enhance liver function are Cytozen and Livomap which are helpful in this condition.

Pls. visit our store for Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines
posted by Dr.Vijay on 18 December 2013 7:38

Latest Replies

Thanks Doctor, i dont know since how long i am suffering from Hbsag positive. Hence i would like to know how to prevent to get infected my partner. The medicine suggested by you will this b helpful for my marital life. Thanks & Regards matin

posted by Guest on 20 December 2013 14:31
Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Answer length: 0 characters.

Related Questions

Liver problem.......

asked by ksikrival on 2 December 2016 17:09
Hello sir my Age is30 year's Sir Iam suffering from fatty liver disorder problem and constipation... please provide me the medicine for... Read More
2 replies  -  Related Tags: Disorder, Fatty, Liver.
Expert's Advice (YogaGuru):- Please provide details of your LFT and what is the grade of your fatty liver in ultra sound report. In general Liv52 DS ayurvedic medicine can be consumed 2 - 2 tablets in the morning and in evening 30 minutes before food. Do regular exercising and avoid fried, fatty, oily and greasy food completely. Take lite dinner and have dinner before 8 PM. Stop alcohol completely and with in few months your.. Read more

SGOT/SGPT liver test

asked by romeochamp on 2 September 2012 19:22
Dear Doctor After a otal liver test these two were not in the range. SGOT (39) (range should be: <38) SGPT (49) (range should be: <41) What should be done to remedy the problem? Please advise Sir. Vikash From... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Vijay):- Hello, Usually the liver function test gets hampered when there is irregular metabolism. As liver is a prime organ for maintaining proper metabolism, and in your case liver function test shows mild abnormalities and you have to protect your liver by following proper diet and lifestyle. If an individual is having habits like smoking, chronic alcoholism, or tobacco chewing, that may hamper liver.. Read more


asked by kamran on 2 October 2012 11:27
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Aged 27. Recently I have gone for an Medical Examination. Doctor told me that I have HBSAg Positive. Is there any major problem to live. kindly answer for to cure and solve this problem. I am going to marry next 3 months, Is there any problem with my partner. Please advice me. what should I take treatment. I am using heptavir, liv52 HB, livergen Liquied, Oskar 20 but have... Read More
Expert's Advice (Dr.Arindham):- Hello, First of all i would like to mention that you need not to be panic otherwise that will make you more stressed out For your problem, the above medicine which you are taking will surely help you over a period of timetill then you have to take lots of precaution for yourself and also for your friends and family member and of course your wife with whom you will get married in coming 3 months It is.. Read more

Suffering from Hepatitis C

asked by baljinder on 9 May 2014 15:33
Hello Doctor, my sister-in-law is suffering from Hepatitis-C. around 7 months back it was diagnosed when she was in the sixth month of her pregnancy. six months back virus cal. was 21 lac. she does not have any health issue but from last 15 days her eyes are red in color. please suggest me the treatment and other details where should we contact for treatment. and which is better among the... Read More
1 reply  -  Related Tags: Hepatitis
Expert's Advice (Dr.Sony):- Hello, Usually Hepatitis C stays asymptomatic for a longer period of time. Red eye is not generally seen as a part of Hepatitis C . However a consultation with an ophthalmologist is strongly recommended at this stage Initial symptoms of this condition include loss of appetite, weakness of body, pain over major joints and weight loss.Since you have no signs of hepatitis, you can consume the following.. Read more

Disclaimer - Information provided on this website is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health conditions.